Sunday, January 13, 2008

target for 2008

For this stressful year, I have to study very hard in order to achieve the best result. Till now, I still think that I am not 100% prepared for the coming GCE O Level Examination as my knowledge for the 7 subjects are still limited. To be prepared for this important examination, I have to pay attention in class and also need to focus so as to learn more things. However, I have the ‘feel’ that I am able to do well in this important exam because every time in secondary 1 to 3 I used the last two weeks of end of year examination to study. And I also successfully come to secondary 4 without fail. I want to get good result in the O level exam because I want to get a my course in polytechnic. Now, I need to study Chinese very hard to achieve A1-A2 in the GCE O level around the mid year examination there. Otherwise, I must re-take the Chinese paper again. The other subject is English. English is my weaker subject. To improve my English standard, I will read more English books and newspaper daily and I also have to brush up my oral skills.

(202 words)

No comments: